Here's some tidbits about our polish:
- All of our polish is 5 free which means they are free from the chemicals: DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.
- All of our polishes are hand mixed in small batches. We try our best to replicate each polish however slight variances may occur.
- Our bottles include two steel mixing balls inside them to help with keeping things mixed. We do, however, recommend gently shaking and/or rolling your polishes before each use to keep them fresh! If they do get too thick, add a drop or two of your favorite polish thinner to help!
- Our polishes are created in our home, not in a factory setting. We do have pets and it is possible for stray strand of fur to make it's way into your package. If you have allergies, please be aware of this. We do everything possible to prevent this, but just be forewarned it may happen.
- Polishes come from a 100% smoke free home as well.
- Remember, very hot and very cold weather can affect nail polish. If your polish has been subjected to any type of weather condition such as these allow them to reach room temperature before using to help prevent bottle breakage.
-Flammable. For external use only. Use in a well ventilated area. Do not eat and do not inhale. Keep out of reach of children.